Looking To Be An Apprentice?
Your time is valuable. Why wait years to gain skills and unleash your potential? Become an apprentice to get started in the career you’re planning for, today.
What is Registered Apprenticeship?
Registered Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop and prepare their future workforce, and individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and nationally-recognized, industry- specific credentials. Outcomes include:
Why Become an Apprentice?
As an apprentice, you can obtain paid, relevant workplace experience as you acquire the skills and credentials that employers value. 92% of apprentices who complete an apprenticeship retain employment, with an average annual salary of $72,000. Learn more about the benefits of apprenticeship for career seekers and prospective apprentices.
How to Become an Apprentice?
- Apprenticeship opportunities are offered through an employer or the program sponsor.
- To become an apprentice, apply directly with employers or create a job seeker account on www.KansasWorks.com, the official state of Kansas website for career and employment opportunities.
- Look for the red icon to find apprenticeship opportunities:
- Manage your job searches, update your account, and receive job match alerts. KANSASWORKS is mobile responsive and easy to use from any phone, tablet, or PC.
- Connect with career counselors for advice and support by contacting your Local Workforce Boards: