Looking To Be An Apprentice?
What is Registered Apprenticeship?
Registered Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop and prepare their future workforce, and individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and nationally-recognized, industry- specific credentials.
Why Become an Apprentice?
How to Become an Apprentice?
- Apprenticeship opportunities are offered through an employer or the program sponsor.
- To become an apprentice, apply directly with employers or create a job seeker account on www.KansasWorks.com, the official state of Kansas website for career and employment opportunities.
- Look for the red icon to find apprenticeship opportunities:
- Manage your job searches, update your account, and receive job match alerts. KANSASWORKS is mobile responsive and easy to use from any phone, tablet, or PC.
- Connect with career counselors for advice and support by contacting your Local Workforce Boards: